Fortress Evolution Steel Deck Framing
Fortress Evolution is a steel system that is affordable, looks and assembles like wood, and easy to install. Once you learned to work with Fortress steel underdeck framing you will abandon many wood structures in favor of durable steel. Nowadays leading deck builders around the world are choosing sustainable steel framing over old-fashioned wood framing. If you know how to frame with wood, you can frame with Fortress Evolution.
- Fortress Evolution provides a perfectly flat surface without crowning, warping, or cracking over the life of your deck.
- has been engineered to provide greater spans between supports, resulting in fewer columns and less obstructed views.
- Compatible with any type or brand of decking, including composite, PVC, aluminum, tile, wood, and tropical hardwoods.
- Evolution steel framing will last at least as long as the decking it supports. It carries a 25-year limited manufacturer warranty.
- It is noncombustible material, resistant to fire and invulnerable to rotting, warping, splitting, and insect damage. Wood boards are often soaked with insecticide and fungicide. Because steel does does not attract bugs and microorganisms, it does not require this type of treatment.
- Evolution Framing is very low maintenance. It's galvanized as well as powder coated which protects it extremely well from the outdoor elements.
- Steel is recycled and recyclable, making it more sustainable than wood.
Email your drawings to DeckMart (email@example.com) and we will prepare take off which will include CAD drawing and list of materials. Engineering stamp and building permit are the responsibility of the installer. A fortress framing take-off request must be sent with any drawings.
Fortress Evolution Posts & Beam
Fortress Evolution Brackets & Accessories
PARTS NOT SHOWN...but available to cover virtually all needs/applications.
It is the responsibility of the installer/remodeler to meet all building codes and safety requirements within their region when installing Fortress Structural products. Fortress Building Products and its distributors shall not be held liable for improper or unsafe installations.