Fortress Evolution Steel Stair Framing
Eliminate time and headaches with this innovative solution. The steel stair system components and brackets work with Evolution joist and beams to provide quick, easy assembly, dramatically decreasing installation time! The stair system's Black Sand powder coat delivers an aesthetically pleasing modern look on its own. Or, use it with fascia/trim for a more traditional look.
- The 1st complete steel stair system in deck framing
- Carries a 25-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with any type of deck framing, even wood!
- Works with any type or brand of decking, including composite, PVC, aluminum, tile, wood and tropical hardwoods
- Designed for low-maintenance, durability, ease of installation and safety
- A noncombustible material, resistant to fire and invulnerable to rotting, warping, splitting and pesky insect damage
- Cuts down on the number of stair stringers required. Instead of spacing 10”, 12” or 16” on-center, Evolution’s innovative tray allows you to span 48” between stringers
- Includes 3 different Rise/Run bracket options: 7”/11”, 7-3/4”/11” and a fully Adjustable Stair Bracket
PARTS NOT SHOWN...but available to cover virtually all needs/applications.
It is the responsibility of the installer/remodeler to meet all building codes and safety requirements within their region when installing Fortress Structural products. Fortress Building Products and its distributors shall not be held liable for improper or unsafe installations.