Versatex PVC Trim and Moulding
- Suitable for use despite presence of harsh weather conditions. This is due to its inability to absorb moisture – ensuring expansion and contraction will not take place.
Non-susceptible to insect invasion
- Unlike wood, PVC does not provide food or water for insects to gravitate to. Thus, leaving your home an undesirable dwelling for insects.
Cost and time efficient installation
- All PVC products can be installed with traditional carpentry tools – no additional expenses involved.
Finish stays intact
- Various size, shape, and design availability reduces waste on the job-site – ultimately saving you money.
Versatex Product Catalog
Versatex PVC Trimboards
- Versatex offers two finishes, Smooth Matte and Timber Ridge. Versatex PVC trimboards can be ordered either Smooth/Smooth or Smooth/Timber Ridge. Smooth/Smooth panels in most cases are special order items and accepted in Full/half-unit quantities. Depending on trim dimensions, full/half-unit quantity may vary from 16 pieces to 150 pices. Call DeckMart to arrange a large order volume discount.
- Versatex offers a cut-to-length and cut-to-width trim option in half-unit quantities, saving money by eliminating unnecessary waste.
- Versatex PVC trim is cut with a proprietary system to keep the edges clean and dimensionally accurate with true 90° angles.
- Timber Ridge is designed with a more natural surface texture to compliment fiber cement and cedar.
Like our trimboards, we also offer cut-to-length sheets in unit quantities. VERSATEX features the most comprehensive sheet stock available, ranging from as thin as 1/4” to a full 1 1/2”.
- Custom lengths available in “Smartpack” quantities
- Beaded Sheets available in T&G profiles
- 1 1/2” are subject to extended lead times
- 5' wide Sheets available in certain sizes and special quantities
- All sizes except 1/4” thicknesses available in Timber Ridge
Versatex Soffit and Fascia
Versatex has developed the first ever Vented PVC Soffit System. While Versatex still manufacture solid soffit, they offer the only vented system in the industry. This Vented Soffit has a 8/4 repeating vent pattern that provides 10 square inches of free air space per lineal foot. Plus, vents are cut in a manner to prevent nesting insect infiltration, making screening an option and not a requirement. Add the notched fascia and frieze board and you have an easy-to-install and efficient system
Beaded Board & Wainscoting
- Versatex traditional beadboard profile is a full 5-1/2” wide, providing 5% more surface coverage than similar boards from other manufacturers.
- Versatex is also the only PVC beadboard that meets or exceeds UL580 class 90 wind gust test standards, making it ideal for coastal applications.
- Versatex Stealth beadboard features an extended leg, making it easier to nail than traditional beadboard, thus speeding up the installation process.
VersaWrap Column Wraps
Versawrap Column Wraps
Versatex Exterior Mouldings
Versatex Canvas Series
- Tongue and Groove and Moulding profiles are all available in Black Cherry, Macore, Walnut, Amber, Weathered Grey, Turner Oak, and Kitami finishes.
- Canvas Series handling guide is available here.
- The Canvas Series is designed for use on porch ceilings, soffits, accent walls, indoor applications, etc.
- Color-matched touch-up kit to be purchased from distributor.