Advanced technology for advanced surface protection. TimerTech’s AZEK decking delivers the look and feel of real wood, without the associated high maintenance. 100% synthetic PVC material provides unparalleled value and enduring beauty.
Three collections of AZEK decking provide durable solutions for every setting. Choose from rich color options and attractive finishes for both decks and porches. Each collection features aesthetics that mimic natural hardwood—with lower maintenance. From the single-color Harvest Collection to the multi-hue Landmark Collection, AZEK building products combine beautiful designs with innovative technology for attractive, lasting results.
Vibrant, blended colors in cathedral or straight wood grain patterns for rich, attractive finishes.
- Natural hardwood aesthetics achieved through advanced technology.
- Diverse woodgrain options to provide unique elegance and style.
- Alloy Armour Technology for improved performance traits.
- Designed to retain color and resist scratches and dents.
- Highly sought-after finishes resembling natural wood characteristics.
Color-blended highlights and lowlights for unique designs and one-of-a-kind decks.
- Designs based on reclaimed lumber with sophisticated end-to-end color blending.
- Natural color variation to make each deck unique.
- Modern wood tones with cascading hues.
- Classic cathedral grain pattern with rustic crosscut grain and attractive matte finish.
- Advanced performance technology backed by industry-leading warranties.
Natural colors with subtle wire-brushed finish for an authentic wood look.
- Designer series – available in narrow (3.5”), standard (5.5”), and wide (7.25”) widths to transform any outdoor space.
- Durable surface resists fading, fights moisture, and features a Class “A” flame spread index.
- Scratch and dent resistant – for long-lasting beauty.
- Consistent color on all 4 sides – ideal for second-story deck applications.
- Multiple woodgrain options to create the perfect look for any setting and style.
Designer decks that reflect every style. As the leader in premium composite decking, AZEK® Decking is innovating the way you can design outdoor living spaces for homeowners. AZEK’s Multi-Width Deck collection offers clean lines, sophisticated textures and striking details. Homeowners now have the unrivaled opportunity to customize their deck with luxury boards in a variety of sizes.
Multi-Width Decking allows you to design an outdoor living space with as much care as you took with the inside of your home.
Boasting the width—or widths—that suit their unique aesthetic, AZEK Multi-Width Decking adds style, dimension, and warmth to any space. AZEK Decking has always impressed friends and family, and now AZEK’s Multi-Width Deck wows with a touch of the unexpected.
Amp up your curb appeal — you deserve it. High-performance, capped-polymer porch boards designed with a tongue-and-groove system so there is minimal gapping between boards do the trick. Give your porch a beautiful, stylish floor, with the added benefits of capped polymer material.
AZEK decking is backed by a 50-year limited fade and stain warranty. This TimberTech decking is also supported by a lifetime limited structural warranty from the manufacturer. AZEK deck colors may appear to change over time as part of the natural weathering process. These variations due to environmental conditions are consistent with the warranty guarantees.
AZEK Decking – What You Need to Know
- Capped polymer construction with NO wood in the core or cap means boards are highly resistant to mould and moisture damage.
- Alloy Armour Technology prevents fading, staining, and weathering—bring on the sunshine and BBQ sauce!
- Boards are barefoot friendly with splinter-free surfaces.
- Surfaces offer 40% more slip resistance than competitors – for better traction and fewer falls.
- Boards are cooler to the touch – up to 30°F cooler than other composite decking.
- AZEK decking is lightweight – 30% lighter than competitive products – to save time, money, and your back.
- Available in multi-width deck supplies for diverse design options.
- Backed by 2x the average competitor fade and stain warranty, for maximum protection.