TimberTech Impression Rail Express
- Sleek Design: An elegantly designed top rail elevates the look of your aluminum railing.
- Great Views: Enjoy unobstructed sightlines with narrow rectangular balusters designed to keep your view open and inviting.
- Clean Look: Hidden brackets (yes, even on angles and stairs!) deliver a clean look and attractive aesthetic.
- Easy, Safe Installation: Impression Rail Express panelized metal railing is easy to install and is third-party tested and certified to pass building codes.
- Crafted for Durability: Impression Rail Express delivers a pristine perimeter with enduring beauty. The powder-coated aluminum construction…
Get started with the simple steps below to purchase your TimberTech Impression Railing deck supplies.
We strongly recommend following the TimberTech Impression Rail Express installation guide for best results.
Step 1: Select Railing Panel
Choose your colour
Determine the Railing Section height
- If the deck/porch height is above-grade 5' or more, your handrail should be 42" high (from the deck surface).
- If the deck/porch height is less than 5' above-grade, your handrail should be 36" high (from the deck surface).
- If the deck/porch height is less than 2' above-grade, a railing is not required.
Determine the number of railing panels
TimberTech Impression Rail Express Panels
Step 2: Select Post Kits
- TimberTech 3”x3” Posts kits are available in 38.25", 43.5" and 48" heights.
- Post kits include post base covers (Post Skirts) and Post Caps.
- Post Skirts and Post Caps are also available to purchase separately if needed.
When determining number and sizes of post kits you should always consider a higher size of the post for the post that goes to the downstairs. This would eliminate the railing section's top rail to be attached to the very top of the post.
TimberTech Impression Rail Express Post Kits
Step 3: Select Top Rail style
- Classic Top rail
- Modern Top rail
- Drink Rail
- Select the same number and lengths of top rails as you selected for the railing panels in Step 1
TimberTech Impression Rail Express Top Rails
Step 4: Final Touches - TimberTech LED lighting
- Under-Rail Lights
- Accent Lights
- In-Deck Lights
- Island Caps
- Post Cap lights
- Riser lights
TimberTech Impression Rail Express LED lighting
TimberTech Aluminum Gate Kit
Enhance your TimberTech railing system with seamless accessibility. TimberTech’s Impression Rail Express Gate Kit makes it easy to add a premium gate to your outdoor living space.
- Measure between posts to determine opening size
Gate Kit Includes:
- One (1) - Picket Panel
- Two (2) - Snap Covers
- Two (2) - Gate End Posts with Welded Rods
- Sixteen (16) - 3/4" Self-Drilling Screws
- Two (2) - Self-Closing Hinges
- One (1) - Locking Latch Kit with Key
- Four (4) - Gate Support Brackets
- Sixteen (16) – Colour-Matched Self-Drilling Screws
TimberTech Impression Rail Express Gate kit
Need extra supplies? No problem. TimberTech Impression Rail Express accessories are available for separate purchase as needed.