Terms & Conditions
Welcome to DeckMart
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using DeckMart's Website - https://www.deckmart.ca/.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Only continue to use DeckMart's Website if you accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, DeckMart and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.DeckMart.ca. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://deckmart.ca for your personal use, subject to restrictions in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from https://deckmart.ca
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://deckmart.ca
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://deckmart.ca
Redistribute content from DeckMart (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
- User Comments
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this Website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the Website. DeckMart does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments before their appearance on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of DeckMart, its agents or affiliates, and statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, DeckMart shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website. DeckMart reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to DeckMart a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats or media.
- Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory, may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other Web site information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve, in our sole discretion, other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Consumers Union, etc.;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of DeckMart; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising from or based on your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Liability for Product improper Installation
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.