Bison Wood Tiles
Bison Wood Tiles offer the design flexibility to create versatile, unique outdoor spaces. Commercial grade, responsibly harvested, hardwood tiles are weather resistant and available in standard and FSC Certified species.
Bison Wood Tiles - Features & Specifictions
Bison Wood Deck Tile Specifications
- Species Include: Bamboo, Cumaru, Garapa, Ipê, Mahogany, and Massaranduba.
- Exclusive Bison FS-1 Fastening Kit and Continuous Kerf Cut Design allows easy tile attachment, removal, and replacement (US Patent #8,302,356 and Patents Pending).
- Modular sizes 2’ x 2’, 4’ x 2’, 6’ x 2’, 8’ x 2’, and 30” x 30." Pedestals to be spaced on a 2’ grid for all Bison Wood Tile sizes (Bison 30" x 30" Wood Tiles installed on a 30" grid).
- Custom sizes available.
- FSC Certified (SCS-COC-002585) species available.
- Full System Warranty available when installed with Bison Pedestals.
- Bison Ipê WoodTile Systems can meet: ASTM E108-07a Class A Spread of Flame, ASTM C1028-07 Slip Resistance, ASTM TAS108-95 Wind Uplift, and Seismic Design Categories (SDC) A-F