Versatile, adjustable pedestal deck systems can be installed over any structural surface – on roof top decks, plazas / terraces, compacted grade, pavement, pool surrounds, inside of water features, or between green roof areas.
Adjustable Pedestal Roof Deck Systems
Bison Versadjust Pedestals
Bison recommends 3/16” tabs when using Bison Wood tiles.
Bison Versadjust pedestals are adjustable in height and support 2-1/4” to 36” height. Brace system required for height 24” to 36” pedestals. The cavity space created by the pedestals can be used to allow for electrical wiring, recessed lighting, duct work, and even irrigation.
Each Pedestal comes with two base levelers that support 0 to 1/2" per foot slope (4%). Extra 2 base levelers needed to supportup up to 8% slope.
Bison Versadjust Deck Pedestals
Bison Level.it adjustable pedestals.
- Patented design - features exclusive internal coupler
- Durable commercial quality
- Fast and easy installation - promotes labor savings
- Screw-to-adjust pedestals ensure perfectly level decks
- Long lasting solution with no maintenance over time
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Select 1/8 or 3/16 inch (3.175 or 4.5 mm) tab size for pedestals
- Level.it adjustable system height range is 2 to 12 inches (51 to 304.8 mm)
- Accessories available for heights from 1/8 to 2 inches (3.175 to 51 mm)
- Pedestals made of high density copolymer polypropylene
- Contains 20% post-industrial recycled material and are 100% recycable
- Impervious to water, mold, and freeze/thaw cycles
- Made in the U.S.A.
Bison Deck Pedestal Accessories
Bison Pedestals are made in US and contain 20% post-industrial recycled material and are 100% recyclable.
You can edit text on your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box a settings menu will appear. your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box
- Compensates for a 1/4" per foot slope (2%)
- Adds 1/4" (6.35 mm) to Pedestal height
- Stack up to 4 total LD4s below the base of a Pedestal (2 total below the base of a V-Series Adjustable Pedestal) to compensate for slopes from 0" to a maximum of 1" per foot slope (0-8%)
Bison Model PS1 1/8” (3.175 mm) Shims - Plastic
- PS1s may be placed on top of pedestals to accommodate for minor leveling of pavers with thickness variations. Use no more than 2 shims. If using only quarter segment, adhere it to the pedestal with construction adhesive.
Bison Model B11 1/16” (1.588 mm) Shims - Rubber
- B11s may be placed on top of pedestals to accommodate for minor leveling of pavers with thickness variations. Use no more than 2 shims. If using only quarter segment, adhere it to the pedestal with construction adhesive.
Bison Model PS1 and B11 Shims Under Pedestals
- Place shims (whole or in segments) under the pedestal in a stairstep fashion to compensate for sloping substrates. Use no more than 2 shims. Adhere them to each other and to the pedestal with construction adhesive. IMPORTANT: Do not adhere to substrate.