NUVO Rail End Bracket
To start ordering your Railing there are number of standard procedures every homeowner need to go thru
- Selecting the desired color
- NUVO railing is available 6’and 8’. Make your drawing and find out how many 6’ and 8’ sections you need. Doing this process try to make all railing sections on a row same size (for 20’ railing section do 5’-5’-5’-5’ from 6’ sections or 7’-7’-7’ from 8’ section and NOT 6’-6’-8’). Sections length are considered from center of post to center of post. Therefore, the actual length of 6’ and 8’ section would be slightly less.
- Determine the height of your railing. As per Ontario buildings code:
i. if the deck/porch height above the grade is 5’ and more then your railing’s handrail should be 42” high from deck surface.
ii. If the deck/porch height from the grade is less than 5’ your railing’s handrail should be 36” high from deck surface.
iii. If the deck/porch height from the grade is less than 2’, then you can have your deck/porch without railing.
Follow the below steps to purchase NUVO Railing. We strongly recommend to follow NUVO Railing Installation guides.
You are on Step 4
STEP 1. Select Rail Color and Kit
STEP 2. Select Stair Panels
STEP 3. Select Post Kits
STEP 4. Brackets (if you have cut sections)
All NUVO railing sections come with necessary mounting brackets and hardware. Consider additional brackets in cases when railing sections should be cut to two or more shorter sections based on deck layout as well as in cases when railing section goes directly to wall without railing post application.
- NUVO Rail End Bracket - use this bracket when horizontal NUVO railing section cut to two or more sections. These brackets are used only for straight applications. Consider purchase of NUVO Universal Swivel Bracket when railing sections attached to each other other than straight or 90 degree application.
- NUVO Universal Swivel Bracket - use this brackets when NUVO railing stair section cut to two or more sections. Also used when horizontal railing sections attached to each other other than straight or 90 degree application.
- NUVO Aluminum Wall Mount Bracket - use this brackets when NUVO railing horizontal section goes directly to wall without railing post application.
STEP 5. Over-The-Post post caps (skip if you do not have Over-The-Post railing applications)