TimberTech Pecan Boards are available in “solid” (also called square shouldered) and “grooved” boards.
Grooved boards used to install main deck using CONCEALoc hidden fasteners.
Solid boards used to install picture frame of deck perimeter and steps. Install Solid boards using either color matching Starborn CAP-TOR® xd screws or Starborn Pro Plug System®.
$105.48 - $175.80
TimberTech Pecan Boards represent TimberTech Legacy Collection which is top of the line of TimberTech Composite Decking.
TimberTech Pecan boards have manufacturer’s 30 years Fade and Stain warranty plus lifetime limited warranty for performance.
TimberTech Pecan Boards unlike most competitors are capped from all 4 sides, including grooves of grooved boards. This feature dramatically reduces any kind of potential moisture impact to zero.
|Grooved boards||CONCEALoc- grooved deck clips|
TigerClaw– 500sq.f. – grooved deck clips to be installed with pneumatic gun
|Solid boards/Square shoulder boards||Pro Plug System® - plugs made from the same deck material|
Starborn CAP-TOR® xd – head-coat S/S composite screws
- Board ProfileGrooved | Solid | Fascia | Riser
- Grooved Boards' length12' | 16' | 20'
- Solid Boards' Length20'
- MaterialCapped Composite
- Decking Board Dimentions0.94"x 5.36"
- Fascia Board Dimensions9/16"x 12"x12'
- Riser Board Dimensions9/16"x7-1/4"x12'
- Joists structure16"-on-centre for straight applications; 12"-on-centre for diagonal applications