TimberTech FUSIONLoc Clip Fasteners
- Install It Your Way, Fast
Install pneumatically with the FastenMaster FiveShot Tool or by hand with the FUSIONLoc Hand Driven Tool.
- Strength Meets Subtle
Clips and screws are stainless steel and finished in Matte Black.
- Switch Out Boards With Ease
Innovative design allows for boards to be easily removed, even in the middle of deck.
- 225 sq. ft. (400 clips, collated carbon steel screws)
- 450 sq. ft. (800 clips, collated carbon steel screws)
- FiveShot Pneumatic Installation Tool (sold by FastenMaster)
- 50 sq. ft. (100 clips, 105 stainless steel screws)
- 225 sq. ft. (400 clips, 420 stainless steel screws)
- Hand Driven Guide (sold separately)
$117.60 - $1,025.66
Are special tools required to install the FUSIONLoc Hidden Fasteners?
FUSIONLoc requires a drill/driver and either the FUSIONLoc Hand Driven Guide (sold separately) or the FiveShot Pneumatic Gun (sold by FastenMaster).
Pneumatic FUSIONLoc fasteners include collated clips and collated screws, and are available in 225 sq. ft. or 450 sq.ft. packs.
Hand Driven FUSIONLoc fasteners inculde collated clips, loose screws, T15 drive bits, and are available in 50 sq. ft. or 225 sq.ft. packs.
Do the FUSIONLoc clips match the decking colors?
While CONCEALoc and FUSIONLoc clips are not color-matched to our decking, CONCEALoc (offered in Brown) and FUSIONLoc (offered in Black) are meant to blend in with the framing in the gaps between deck boards for a flawless, fastener-free surface.
Can FUSIONLoc Hidden Fasteners be used on angles?
Yes, any angle up to 45 degrees can be achieved. For diaganal joist spacing please refer to the TimberTech installation guides.
Can I use FUSIONLoc fasteners with steel or aluminum framing?
No, FUSIONLoc fasteners are not compatible with metal framing or non-wood joists.