TimberTech Driftwood Boards are available in “solid” (also called square shouldered) and “grooved” boards.
Grooved boards used to install main deck using CONCEALoc hidden fasteners.
Solid boards used to install picture frame of deck perimeter and steps. Install Solid boards using either color matching Starborn CAP-TOR® xd screws or Starborn Pro Plug System®.
$88.20 - $147.00
TimberTech Driftwood Boards represent TimberTech Reserve Collection.
TimberTech Driftwood Boards have manufacturer’s 30 years Fade and Stain warranty plus lifetime limited warranty for performance.
TimberTech Driftwood Boards unlike most competitors are capped from all 4 sides, including grooves of grooved boards. This feature dramatically reduces any kind of potential moisture impact to zero.
|Grooved boards||CONCEALoc- grooved deck clips|
TigerClaw– 500sq.f. – grooved deck clips to be installed with pneumatic gun
|Solid boards/Square shoulder boards||Pro Plug System® - plugs made from the same deck material|
Starborn CAP-TOR® xd – head-coat S/S composite screws
- Board ProfileGrooved | Solid | Fascia | Riser
- Grooved Boards' length12' | 16' | 20'
- Solid Boards' Length20'
- MaterialCapped Composite
- Decking Board Dimentions1" x 5.5"
- Fascia Board Dimensions9/16"x 12"x12'
- Riser Board Dimensions9/16"x7-1/4"x12'
- Joists structure16"-on-centre for straight applications; 12"-on-centre for diagonal applications
- Decking ColorGray