FastenMaster TC-G Clips 500 sq.f. bucket
The TC-G clips work in pre-grooved decking planks or non-grooved decking planks using a FastenMaster TC-150 slot cutter. Covers 500 sq.f. of decking. Screws Sold Separately - see recommended products.
The clip’s sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. The stainless-steel screw ensures a lasting connection between decking board and joist.
- Available in a hand driven or pneumatic gun installation method
- Spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the decking 3/16” for a consistent look
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- Approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber
- The TC-G reduces wood splitting, wood rot and board cupping. Comes with a 25-year warranty.
- For a completely fastener-free surface, use with our Cortex System for stairs, first, last and perimeter boards
Shipping & Availability5 Business days lead time to get the product ready for shipping or pick-up
Product NameTC-G Clips (screws sold separately)
DescriptionFastenMaster | 900 Clips | 500 sq.ft. | use with FM5906GNSC-930 collated screws
Available for use in the following decking types:
- All Trex Profiles
- All EverGrain Profiles
- ChoiceDek (Lowes)
- Fiberon Horizons
- Fiberon Pro-Tect
- Fiberon Paramount
- Fiberon Symmetry
- Wolf PVC
- Wolf Island
- Moisture Shield
- Veranda Decking
- Brazilian redwood
- Iron Wood
- Purple Heart
- Cambara, Meranti
- Cali Bamboo BamDeck®
- And most other pre-grooved or groove-able 5/4" or thicker decking.