CAMO Collated Edge Deck Screws for Wood & Composite
CAMO Collated Edge Deck Screws for Wood and Composite
COLLATED DECK SCREWS
- For use in 1–1-½ in. (25.4–38.1mm) thick pressure treated, cedar, redwood, uncapped composite, and PVC decking
- Use exclusively with the CAMO DRIVE deck fastening tool and orange Edge nose piece
- Screws install through the edge of the deck board, leaving a fastener-free surface
- Patented rake tip augers material out as they’re driven, reducing the potential for splitting and cracking
- T-15 Star Drive limits cam-outs and trimhead reduces the visibility of the screw
- Available in CAMO PROTECH™ carbon coating and 316 Stainless Steel—always use 316 Stainless Steel for cedar and redwood boards and coastal deck projects
- 2-⅜ in. (60.3mm) screw
- 1000 ct. box covers 285 sq. ft. (26.48 M2)
- T-15 driver bits included
$92.14 - $343.55
The CAMO Collated Edge Deck Screws are a groundbreaking solution for both wood and composite decking needs.
These screws are specifically designed for use in 1–1-½ inch thick decking materials such as pressure treated, cedar, redwood, uncapped composite, and PVC.
They are compatible exclusively with the CAMO DRIVE deck fastening tool and its orange Edge nose piece. The unique design of the screws allows for installation through the edge of the deck board, creating a fastener-free surface.
The patented rake tip of these screws augers material out as they're driven, significantly reducing the potential for splitting and cracking. The screws come with a T-15 Star Drive to limit cam-outs, and a trimhead to reduce visibility.
Available in both CAMO PROTECH™ carbon coating and 316 Stainless Steel, they are particularly recommended in stainless steel for cedar, redwood, and coastal deck projects. Each 1000 count box covers approximately 285 square feet.
The CAMO Collated Edge Deck Screws are an ideal choice for achieving a professional, clean-looking deck surface.
- MaterialCAMO Protech or Stainless Steel