AZEK Coastline Boards are available in both a “solid” (also called square shouldered) and “grooved” profiles. Install main decking with Grooved boards using CONCEALoc hidden fasteners. Use Solid boards for deck perimeter picture framing and steps using color matching Face fastening screws or Screws with plugs. See below recommended products section.
AZEK’s grooved decking boards work best when complemented by AZEK CONCEALoc or AZEK FUSIONLoc Hidden Fasteners. When working with square-edged boards from AZEK, installation crews prefer hidden fastener systems such as Pro Plug and Cortex®. Plugs are made from the same decking board, therefore they are almost invisible. By using FUSIONLoc or CONCEALoc and Screws with Plugs – you can have a complete fastener-free surface. Other fastener systems can also fit well with AZEK decking boards but be sure to confirm compatibility with AZEK and your fastener manufacturer before trying them.
- Board ProfileGrooved | Solid | Fascia
- Grooved Boards' length12' | 16' | 20'
- Solid Boards' Length20'
- MaterialCapped Celular PVC
- Decking Board Dimentions1" x 5.5"
- Fascia Board Dimensions1/2" x 11-3/4"
- Joists structure16"-on-centre for straight applications; 12"-on-centre for diagonal applications
- Decking ColorGray