Ready Pine Panelling
- Pre-finished panels - superior fit end-matched panels come pre-finished and sealed on the back to prevent warping.
- No more messes - Skip the staining! Choose from factory-applied stains and say goodbye to drips, runs and odors.
- Easy installation - Just install it, and you’re done. It’s fast and easy with less waste for faster project completion.
- V-Match & Shiplap (Nickel Gap) Profiles - Both profiles use a tongue and groove system, but the V-Match profile features a "V" shaped slot between each panel. The shiplap (Nickel Gap) profile features a channel between each panel. The depth of the channel is 1/8,” and the width is 1/8” for 6” wide panels and 1/4” for 8” wide panels.
- End Matching Profiles (w/ EM end-matching) - with T&G on the ends, there is no need to splice over a stud or joist. When you reach the end of a row, take the off-cut back to the beginning to start the next row. Installation time is significantly reduced since you don’t need to measure, cut, and dress each end. Waste is also less since you won’t be creating short off-cuts.
See in Product Description – Regular orders are available for pick up or ready for delivery within five business days. All SPECIAL ORDER planks will be available in 4 to 5 weeks.
Special Order Colors Under 750 Lineal Feet are Subject To A $250 set-up fee